Today morning when I was browsing a hacking forum I came across to an interesting topic name “how to hack Facebook account by luring with free Facebookpoker chips offer” and straight way I remember the incident happened with me few years back. I used to be an avid Facebook fan. You can say I was freak especially for all those games like Mafia war, Firm ville or FacebookPokar. I used to spend almost all day and tried every possible thing to get on top all those games. One day I got an invitation in my inbox to join a Facebook page and win 1000000 free FacebookPokar chips. I had no clue it could be a fishing attempt and click that link only to discover my Fb account got hacked along with my email ID which I used to register Facebook account. Trust me I become totally numb for 2 minutes and had no clue what to do whatsoever. Fortunately, hacker didn’t change the recovery phone number of my email ID and by resetting I recover back my Email first and then Facebook account. All my chips, FV cash were gone by then but in exchange I got the most valuable lesson not to click any outside link being curious or being greedy
. Whatever might be the reason with you like your password being compromised or you got caught by a fishing attempt, the button line is, your Facebook account is got hacked and no way you could recover your id. In this article I will show you how to recover and delete hacked Facebook account permanently.
First of all you need to understand the current account standing situation. There might be different scenarios like hacker has changed the password and you cannot log in to your account, hacker has changed the login email id as well along with password or hacker has changed email id, password and associated phone number as well. He will not change anything else for sure, because that does not make any sense. Whatever the situation is, you have to regain control of your account first and ‘public report’ or ‘this is a fake account’ these two options will certainly not work. Follow the below mentioned steps and within few minutes you can offload the burden from your shoulder.
1. Log out from any existing Facebook account.
2. Clear browsing cache.
3. Follow this link:https://www.facebook.com/hacked
4. Click on “My Account Is Compromised” and it will lead you to account recovery process.
5. On the next step use Email, Phone, Username or Full Name to begin account search process. If one does not work try another.
6. Choose the account which you believe is yours and click on ‘This is my account button’,
7. On the next step, enter your old password. Reason is quite obvious. You don’t know the new one and click on ‘continue’ button.
8. On the next account recovery step, if it shows your old email id that means hacker didn’t change the email id and if he did click on “no longer have access to these?”
9. Put in your new email ID in which you will get account reset password link.
10. Log in to your email id and click account reset link. It will redirect to Facebook password reset page. Type in new Password and you are good to move to the final step to delete Facebook hacked account permanently.
11. Once the account is recovered you can permanently delete Facebook account by yourself by going to this link https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account or if you need further step by step guide you can read my other article how to delete Facebook account permanently.
Over to you:
By deleting hacked account permanently you can get rid of issues you were facing while your account was is control of hacker like unwanted massages sending to your friends , explicit visually destructive pictures etc. But the more prominent action would be taking good care of account security, that it does not get hacked in the first place. You can take several actions to protect your account like, not sharing account password with anyone, keeping your account accessing system virus free or not saving the password in browser while using public internet connection.
Stay cautious stey safe.